Some of the advantages of electric stoves
1) Compared with the high-temperature furnace fuel readily available.
2) can be heated from the inside of the material to make it heat up.
3) ease of use in a controlled atmosphere furnace and vacuum furnace.
4) no fuel electric furnace heat losses, the high thermal efficiency.
5) easy to control the temperature, easy remote control and fine tune.
6) for rapid heating.
7) operating performance, and do not pollute the environment.
The disadvantage of the presence of an electric furnace
1) the need to increase the cost of power distribution equipment.
2) the high cost of electricity.
3) resistance heating temperature exceeds 1000 ℃, the refractory material may have electrical conductivity, insulation problems need attention.